Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Dari...

Cipta, VanessaJonathan


Rules:
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.



IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Michael Bublé - Wonderful Tonight

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Westlife ft Mariah Carey - Against All Odds

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Shiina Ringo - Konoyo no Kagiri

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Seems like it's been forever,
That youI've been gone.

ho3.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Jamiroquai - Dynamite
*gasp*

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Michael Bublé - For Once In My Life

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever)
As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

hx. thanks pal.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Michael Bublé - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
yeah.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Michael Bublé - Summer Wind

WHAT IS 2+2?
Dave Koz - The Christmas Song
And so, I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times, many ways
Merry Christmas to you

ninety-two?? *lol*

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Tompi - Sedari Dulu
kau adalah belahan jiwa
ku tahu itu sayang teman
sedari dulu

ho3.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Baby Face - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Baby Face - Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer
oh my.. I'm not a reindeer
and
I don't have any red nose >.<

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Ninja Boy Theme - Yuuki 100%
NO! I don't want to be a ninja!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Coco d'Or Parfait - Summertime

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Craig David - Unbelievable

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Michael Bublé - I'm Your Man

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Maroon 5 - Sunday Mornings
will I die on Sunday morning??

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
uhmmm
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Jason Mraz - You and I Both

WHAT´S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Michael Bublé - That's Life

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Popolocrois Monogatari - Natsu Kikyuu

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Beyonce - If I Were A Boy
exactly!

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Muse - Starlight

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Naif - Mobil Balap
*lol*

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Jamiroquai - Seven Days In Sunny June

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Baby Face - I'll Be Home For Christmas

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Renee Olstead - A Love That Will Last

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Michael Bublé - You And I

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should

overall comment:


tag: Lulu


100 facts

001. Real name
Joanne Stella Anjani (Aveiro)

002. Like it?
Yes I do.

003. Nickname(s)
Stella, that's all.

004. Status
married with Cristiano Ronaldo.

005. Zodiac sign
Aquarius.

006. Male or female
hopefully I were a male.

007. Elementary
Marsudirini Matraman.

008. Middle School
Tarakanita 4 Rawamangun.

009. High School
Don Bosco II Pulomas.

010. Hair color
black.

011. Long or short
short.

012. Eye color
black and I wish it turn to green.

013. Weight
last weighed 43kg.

014. Height
last measured 155cm.

015. Righty or lefty
righty.

016. Loud or Quiet
loud, for I'm such a talkactive person. hho.

017. Sweats or Jeans
jeans.

018. Phone or Camera
(hand)phone with camera. yeah.

019. Health freak
yes, my mum. and I'm her daughter. so...

020. Piercings?
used to have it.
currently I don't have any.

021. Do you have a crush on someone?
sure! my beloved-adoreable-charming-handsome-gorgeous husband, Cristiano Ronaldo.

022. Eat or Drink
love to eat ice cream and enjoy to drink ice cream. hha.

023. Purse or Backpack
purse in backpack.

024. Tattoos
nope.

025. Do You Like Yourself?
sometimes.

026. Current worry?
not being promoted.

THIS OR THAT:
027. Orange or Apple Juice?
not both.

028. Night or Day?
day, in the morning actually.

029. Sun or Moon?
moon. *but I like day better than night,lho?*

030. TV or Internet?
watching TV on the internet. yeah!

031. PlayStation or XBox?
PlayStation (portable).

032. Kiss or Hug?
hug, feels warmer.

033. Iguana or Turtle?
both of them are lovely.

034. Spider or Bee?
sprider. because there is Spiderman.

035. Fall or Spring?
fall.

036. Limewire or iTunes?
limewire.

037. Soccer or Baseball?
soccer, obviously!

FIRSTS:
038. Surgery
none.

039. Piercing
when I was a kid.

040. Best friend
as I know I have some friends when kindergarten.
there are yurike, selvyana, sheila-rizki, pauline, devina, reinhard, anthony, josh, william, christopher, etc.

041. Sport?
hah? don't know what does this question mean..

042. Award
when I was at kindergarten.

043. Crush
don't remember.

044. Pet
some gold fishes in a bowl, anonym.

045. Big vacation
don't remember.

046. Big birthday
don't remember the exact year. hho.

CURRENTLY:
047. Eating
apple.

048. Drinking
mineral water.

049. I’m about to
add some lovely widgets to my lovely blog.

050. Listening to
The Bird and The Bee - Love Letter From Japan

051. Singing?
The Bird and The Bee - Love Letter From Japan

052. Typing?
this 'homework'.

053. Waiting for
flood in Pulomas.

YOUR FUTURE:
054. Want kids?
maybe.

055. When?
God only knows.

056. Want to get married?
maybe. sometimes I think being single is better.

057. When?
God only knows.

058. Where Do You Want To Live?
in Japan or Brazil.
hmm, better in Portugal, actually. hha.

059. Careers in mind
radio announcer or novelist or business woman.

060. What Did You Want To Be When You Were Little?
doctor, of course.

061. Mellow Future Or Wild?
mellow.

062. Something You Would Never Try?
drugs.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/ BOY?
063. Lips or eyes
eyes.

064. Shorter or taller?
it depends on his personality, not on his height.

065. Romantic or spontaneous
spontaneous better.

066. Nice stomach or nice arms
neither of them.

067. Sensitive or loud
so-so.

068. Hook-up or relationship
uhm, God only knows.

069. Trouble maker or hesitant
neither of them.

070. Hugging or Kissing?
hugging (while kissing, hha)

071. Tan Skinned or Light?
tan skinned better.

072. Dark or Light Hair?
depends on his face.
I think I won't love Cristiano if he has light hair.

073. Muscular or Normal?
either is okay for me.

HAVE YOU EVER:
074. Lost glasses/contacts
not yet.

075. Ran away from home
never.

076. Held a gun/knife for self defense?
no I haven't. I'll hire a bodyguard if I want to protect myself.

077. Killed somebody
hmmm. maybe never.

078. Broken someone’s heart
how could I know?

079. Been arrested
of course NO.

080. Cried when someone died
yup. when my grandmother from my dad passed away.

081. Kissed A Stranger?
not yet.

082. Climbed Up A Tree?
yes I have.

083. Liked A Friend As More Than A Friend?
not yet.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
084. Yourself
sometimes yes, commonly no.

085. Miracles
yes I do believe I'm Cristiano's

086. Love at first sight
NO.

087. Heaven
perhaps..

088. Santa Claus
no. when I was a kid, I believe swaterpiets more than Santa Claus.

089. Kiss on the first date
wth of faith is this?!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
090. Is there one person you want to be with right now
yes. I want my dearest brother here right now.

091. Do You Like Someone?
currently I just love Cristiano Ronaldo.

092. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life
yupp.

093. Do you believe in God
definitely.

LASTS
094. Received/ Sent Text Message
received: Monica.
sent: Monica.

095. Received Call
my dearest brother.

096. Call Made?
my dearest brother.

097. Comment On MySpace?
don't have MySpace.

098. Missed Call?
Lulu.

099. Person You Hung out With?
Monica, Olivia, Cathlin, Lulu, Damien, Cipta.

100. Post as 100 truths and tag
Vanessa *did I answer it correctly?*

overall comment:
 




Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real. . .nothing made up!
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Have Fun!!


1. What is your name:
Stella Anjani.
2. A four Letter Word:
Star.
3. A boy's Name:
Sam.
4. A girl's Name:
Sue.
5. An occupation:
Student *lol*
6. A Color:
Sapphire.
7. Something you wear:
Shirt.
8. A food:
Starfruit.
9. Something found in the bathroom:
Soap.
10. A place:
11. A reason for being late:
Spiderman asked me to have a date with him. *lol*
12. Something you shout:
SOS!
13. A movie title:
Starwars. (Slumdog Millionaire too :P)
14. Something you drink:
Strawberry ice cream.
15. A musical group:
ST12 *lol*
16. An animal:
Sheep.
17. A street name:
Sudirman.
18. A type of car:
Sportcar.
19. A song title:
Starlight - Muse.
20. A verb:
Stare.
21. A brand:
Stella McCartney.
22. A TV show:
Super Nanny.
23. Actor:
Sandler, Adam.
24. Actress:
Stewart, Kirsten.
25. A superhero:
Sailormoon *lol*
26. A friend:
Sheilla.
27. A song:
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.
28. A disease:
Stupidity *lol*
29. A holiday:
Summer holiday.
30. An asshole:
Shit.

overall comment:

piece of cake. ho3. lucky me.

tags: ChrisKafuLuluLynnRiaSteve