Thursday, 4 June 2009

Just Chattering

some days ago Lulu lent me some of hers DVDs.
and yesterday I watched Failure To Launch


and I watched it because Lulu said "You can see Zooey in this film."
okaiiii! big thanks to Lulu cause
I really heart Zooey Deschanel after watching that film.

overall I don't like the film,
yeah, for me, it's just an ordinary love film.
but Zooey Deschanel made it different (for me).
don't know why, since I saw her in Yes Man and here,
now I really heart her. she's cool.



I like that scene.
hha, she's very cute even she wanted to kill a mockingbird.
then few days ago I found this, let's called it, quirky clip



yupp2, Zooey has made a band with M. Ward which named She&Him.
as I remember they've launched 2 albums. just googling to make sure :P



another unimportant thing I want to say: Katy Perry is ridiculous!
just check how silly Katy is in this clip



*lol*

huahm,, I don't know what to share.
sorry for these unimportant things, I'm just chattering btw..
hho.