Friday, 5 June 2009

Pemajangan Tag

tak ada yang sedang ingin gw ceritakan disini,,
jadii, pemajangan tag lah yang bisa dilakukan :D hohoho!

yang ini dari ONiC,,
terima kasih Onic!!



dan satu lagi (ud ada di gambar di atas sih, tp gpp d 2x),
dari Cipta.
terima kasih Cipta!!



terus2 ada kerjaan dari Nessa.
hohoho, terima kasih y Nessa krn sdh mengingat dirikuu :)

FOUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
my friends just call me Stella.

FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
03.02, 30.11, 20.02, 30.01

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
have fun with photos, publishing new post, browsing, eating

FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
feels grateful, watching movies, browsing fun ads, chatting with friends :P

FOUR PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
uhmm let me think..
I missed my elementary school's besties,
my lovely fishes (ok, this isn't people),
my neighbour,
and my junior high school's friends :)

FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE :
iTouch (I really want it so bad),
DSLR or Polaroid,
a Japanese Spitz or Golden Retriever puppy,
and Michael Bublé's ticket concert.

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES (CURRENTLY):
writing, scrapping, blogging, and reading.

FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
Bangkok!
Bandung,
Lisbon,
Rome.

FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
mineral water,  ice cream, ice cream, and ice cream :P

FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR BAG:
I don't really like to bring bag..

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
green, yellow, grey, red.

TOP FOUR HANGOUTS:
kelapa gading, kelapa gading, kelapa gading, and kelapa gading.

TOP FOUR YOU LOVE SO MUCH:
brother, parents, my rabbits,  and my comfort zone.

TOP FOUR ASIAN ACTORS:
Won Bin,
Kwon Sang Woo,
Takeshi Kaneshiro,
uhmm.. yeah now I remember his name!
Hideaki Takizawa :D hho.

FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
uhmm..
an official MU mug from my beloved auntie :D
and nothing else :P

FOUR FAVOURITE "UNUSUAL" SONGS:
what's the meaning of 'unusual' word here?!
funny question XP

FOUR EVENTS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET:
doh! I don't remember, so many events in my life.

FOUR THINGS YOU OFTEN DID WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
eating rujak, cycling with cousins, eating sweets, and playing in the sandbox.

TOP FOUR WHO YOU WANT TO ANSWER THIS SURVEY:
Cipta, Lynn, Inez, and Putri

TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU ANSWERED THIS SURVEY:
Nessa wants me to answer this survey,
I want to answer this survey,
I don't have anything to do,
and I want to make a new post :P



oh iya, kmrn2 ni gw nemu web yg rada edukatif dan komunikatif,,
isinya tentang informasi yg harus dilakukan pas gempa bumi.
sama sekali menyenangkan looh,
soalnya dibikin animated webnya :)
coba liat di sini
hohoho.

kapan coba pemerintah Indonesia bisa sekreatif itu??