YEAH! THANK GOD!
finally, I become a GRADUATOR.
just as what I expected before,
we will get through this :)
but there are some unpredictable things
that I got after the graduation announcement:
- one of my acquaintances hasn't passed the UAN perfectly
- so she has to do the UAN remedial
- it makes my school graduation percentage isn't 100%
- I bet all of my teachers feel disappointed
- I got 80 for Indonesian *really wish I could get more than 90*
- my physics score is 80! oh my I thought it would be lower than 70
- Gilbert, the most alienated student in my class, got 100 for English
- that means he got the highest score for English in my school
phew, I feel completely happy with the result, though.
well, how about your school life, visitors?
I wish you have a splendid one like mine too :)