Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Reactivate My Facebook Page



yupp2.
after years I've had facebook account,
(registered on FB on Sun, Feb 17, 2008)
this is my very first time taking care of it :D

I think in my hyper-free-time now,
I can reactivate my FB to occupy my leisure
so I'm using FB not only for playing
Pet Society or Mafia Wars
but also keeping relationships with my friends :)

there are many stuffs I have to catch up in FB world.
well, Facebook, I'm coming!!! :D




Finesa gaved me an appreciation :)
wiiiw. thanks a lot buddy. I do appreciate it.
here it is


the rules:
1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.


7 things about myself:
organized. talkative. huffy. ecstatic. imprudent. exciting. undignified.

15 bloggers I think are fantastic:
Cyntia
Lynn
Inez
Yulita
Venessa
Andu
Carissa
Adya
Cemara
Enep
Fenny
Nindy
Neta
Paula
Shiro