Monday, 4 November 2013

Glad To Find You

Amy Chan,
an adorable woman who own
http://justmytype.ca
I read Amy's writing from one of my friends FB's shares.
the writing is about
difference between dating a man and a boy.
I agree with most of her statements.
it seems like we have the same values
and expectations in a romantic relationships.
when I read about her writing about
the opposite of dating a man,
dating a woman,
it feels like I was slapped in the face.

girl vs woman


her points have successfully made me re-thinking
about myself, as a 21-year-old girl.
I don't dare to claim myself as a woman,
based on her definition about woman.
I am not mature enough when it comes to
emotion management. ugh...

after spending nearly 2 hours,
reading her posts, mostly related to
interpersonal relation and self development,
I feel happy and grateful to know her site accidentally.
we have the same concern and opinion
but in the same time she has broader
point of view which I never thought before.

thanks Amy, for your shared ideas of life.