Sunday, 23 August 2015

A "You" Week

there is no such thing as coincidence.
when things turn out to be happened,
it is meant to be happened.

I saw these stuffs from my social media accounts.
I got the first one from LINE.

she is Nia, a proud INFJ, just like you.
I like the way she sees the world.

I read it and smile widely.
I think our unintended meeting
through social media comment section
is something that is too good to be true for me.
I am on the process to accept that I deserve
this super joyful experience
I have never had during more than 20 years
I live in this world.

not long after seeing Nia's LINE status
I tweeted my gratitude towards you and
there is my friend who replied on it.

she is Cantika. I like her quirkiness style!
yup yup yup yup yup
you are the best airport crew I have ever known!
thanks Cantika for your reply,
I am going to make sure this good crew gets your compliment.