Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Another Restless Night

makes me forget about missing you
I develop a new habit to help me cope the
I-can't-sleep-although-it-is-already-really-late.
I listen to the radio in which it has
a sort of midnight playlist.
it really amazed me how the random songs
were able to catch my attention and somehow
the songs could reflect perfectly what I feel at that time.

for example, I really like the way Jamie Cullum's song,
Mind Trick, perfectly say it out loud what is the thing on my mind
and how was my feeling on Tuesday night (2/8)

I missed the opportunity
To get you babe
To stay with me.
Never thought, I'd regret
The excuses that I've made
Like a song, it will fade

If there's music in the night,
And it's really, really right,
It's the only thing I need.
It intoxicates your mind
All your troubles left behind
So come on and take my lead.
It's not just me who feels it
Music plays a mind trick
Watch me forget about missing you

So I put my feelings out to dry
Love, one day again,
I'll have to try.
Falling out, making up
It seems such a silly game
Why do I never gain?

If there's music in the night,
And it's really, really right,
It's the only thing ohh I need.
It intoxicates your mind
All your troubles left behind
So come on and take my lead.
It's not just me who feels it
Music plays a mind trick
Watch me forget about missing you

na na na's......

If there's music in the night,
And it's really, really right,
It's the only thing I need.
it intoxicates your mind
All your troubles left behind
So come on and take my lead.
it's not just me who feels it
music plays a mind trick
watch me forget about missing you

na na na's.... (watch me forget about missing you)
and then on Wednesday and Thursday (3 &4/8) I listened to
the same song, twice, on the same hour.
Robbie Williams, She's The One.

I was her she was me
We were one we were free
And if there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

We were young we were wrong
We were fine all along
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
When you get to where you wanna go
And you know the things you wanna know
You're smiling
When you said what you wanna say
And you know the way you wanna play
You'll be so high you'll be flying

Though the sea will be strong
I know we'll carry on
Cos if there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

When you get to where you wanna go
And you know the things you wanna know
You're smiling

When you said what you wanna say
And you know the way you wanna say it
You'll be so high you'll be flying

I was her she was me
We were one we were free
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
Yeah she's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
She's the one

If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
I always love radio.
this experience makes my list of
reasons-why-people-have-to-listen-to-the-radio
gets longer :)

thank God there is radio! hahahaha


11/8, 14:42

I am not a fans of Raisa, but I do like this song.
Raisa Adriana - Jatuh Hati
Ada ruang hatiku yang kau temukan
Sempat aku lupakan kini kau sentuh
Aku bukan jatuh cinta namun aku jatuh hati

Ku terpikat pada tuturmu, aku tersihir jiwamu
Terkagum pada pandangmu, caramu melihat dunia
Kuharap kau tahu bahwa ku terinspirasi hatimu
Ku tak harus memilikimu, tapi bolehkah ku selalu di dekatmu?

Ada ruang hatiku kini kau sentuh
Aku bukan jatuh cinta namun aku jatuh hati
Ku terpikat pada tuturmu, aku tersihir jiwamu
Terkagum pada pandangmu, caramu melihat dunia
Kuharap kau tahu bahwa ku terinspirasi hatimu
Ku tak harus memilikimu, tapi bolehkah ku selalu di dekatmu?

Katanya cinta, memang banyak bentuknya
Ku tahu pasti sungguh aku jatuh hati

Ku terpikat pada tuturmu, aku tersihir jiwamu
Terkagum pada pandangmu, caramu melihat dunia
Kuharap kau tahu bahwa ku terinspirasi hatimu
Ku tak harus memilikimu, tapi bolehkah ku selalu di dekatmu
Tapi bolehkah ku selalu di dekatmu