Saturday, 28 November 2015

Out of The Blue

this lovely picture borrowed from here.

I am in the middle of the night,
doing my usual task, typing.
as I regain my old habit, listening to the radio,
one of the song that is played makes me stop for a while.
at first I enjoy the song because I like Ellie Goulding.
I think and listen carefully to the lyrics.
then there is something drives me to write this post.

How Long Will I Love You
Ellie Goulding
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I can.
How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan.

How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand.
How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by far.
How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you,
As long as you can.
How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you say.
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I may.

We're all traveling through time together
Every day of our lives.
All we can do is do our best
To relish this remarkable ride.

star is one of celestial bodies which I like the most.
besides of the fact my name is derived from it,
I like stars because they have interesting facts.
every information about stars always amazed me.

one of the most unforgettable fact I know about star
is that there are so many stars out there in the universe.
Sun is one of them. it is the nearest star from the Earth.
Sun's splendid usage as inspiration
for countless artists, poets, songwriters, etc,
doesn't make it counted as big stars.
Sun is just one of little stars in the sky.
there are many other bigger and brighter stars
out of our galaxy.

stars, unlike the other celestial bodies, can produce light.
stars have gravitation. this explains why planets
in our solar system rotating around the Sun.
stars attract other things in the space
and the frictions among them
makes the heat around star very high.
actually star is a sphere of very hot gas called plasma
which gathered because of the star's own gravity.

stars form in large gases areas.
star's gravity attracts more and more gases
and then form thicker molecular gases cloud.
the core of the stars keep radiate energy.
the radiation involves much gases like hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon.
different ingredients of the fusion which makes the stars vary in
shapes, colors, and masses. every star is unique.

on the average, lifespan of stars are usually
between 1 and 10 billion years old.
some stars may even be nearly 13.8 billion years old.
this is fantastic and when I heard the lyric of Goulding's song,
"how long will I love you? as long as stars are above you"
I feel touched though it is overly exaggerated.
the lyric doesn't stop there, it is still added
"and longer if I can".
this hyperbolic lyric is lovely.

is there anyone out there asking me
"how long blablabla"
I will answer it, in humorous way,
"as long as the stars are above us".

stars are interesting, aren't they?
they are like humans.
everyone is a star for their other halves.