Monday, 30 November 2015

The Flashback

original post is here

I remember I watched Inside Out
and there are some thoughts that haven't been answered.
I can make the question but then
I can't think of the answer at that time.
I think now I know the answer of my own question.

Bing Bong is not real. it is only on Riley's mind.
just like what I felt at that time,
my imagination about you, is only on my mind.

the disappointment I have felt
really made me sad and drove me to make a promise to myself.
I have to do something to keep my self-worth stays high.

this is not even a goodbye.
no farewell, nothing to be said to end the closure.
you think you are only friend.
for me, you are my wizard, my "Om",
my recent source of happiness.
I don't know if those words mean nothing.
I don't call people at random.
I invent nicknames to those who are close enough with me.
even though the "Om" is not relevant anymore,
but still you used to be my "Om".

I realize, we barely know each other.
also there is not enough patience and bravery
to give it more chances and more time
to understand each of our selves deeper.

farewell and goodbye is not necessary,
since there is no string attached.



29 March 2016
1:21 PM

I tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do headstands for you
Every time I fell on you yeah every time I fell
I tried to do handstands for you
But every time I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue
For you

I tried to do handstands for you
I tried to do headstands for you
Every time I fell on you yeah every time I fell
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue
For you ooo ...
For you ooo ...
So black and blue ooo ...
For you ooo

I grabbed some frozen strawberries so I could ice your bruising knees
But frozen things they all unfreeze and now I taste like
All those frozen strawberries I used to chill your bruising knees,
Hot July ain't good to me
I'm pink and black and blue
(for you)

I got bruises on my knees for you
And grass stains on my knees for you
Got holes in my new jeans for you
Got pink and black and blue
Got bruises on my knees for you
And grass stains on my knees for you
Got holes in my new jeans for you
Got pink and black and blue
For you ooo ...
For you ooo ....
So black and blue ooo ...
For you ooo ...

Do-doo-do-do-do
Do-doo-do-do-do
Do-doo-do-do-do
Do-doo-do-do-do
Do-doo-do-do-do

Bruises by Chairlift

thanks for the effort,
text me out of the blue,
popping up some memories,
but still frozen strawberries won't enough
for July is too hot.