Monday, 9 January 2017

Crazy January

image borrowed from here.

today is the 9th day of 2017
and I feel overwhelmed with things happened recently.

I started the new year with a horrible headache and fever.
the doctor said I got typhoid though the widal test is not reliable.
I took it for granted (and also graceful because I don't have
to experience the horrible symptoms of typhoid).

as I got rest for a week at home,
I think a lot. extremely a lot.
the thought about changing job in order to get a better payment,
the thought of making capsule wardrobe,
the thought of throwing away my idealism and my dream
to be a successful program manager in any international NGO,
the thought of starting a business with my brother,
the thought of investing my money in share funding or stocks,
the thought of doing solo travelling.

I can feel I will be crazy in very short time
if I continue taking a rest without doing nothing.
that's the moment I decided to watch Goblin,
the most recent K-Drama.
unfortunately, as I decided to dedicate my time to watch Goong Yoo,
I did nothing during my rest period
and it made me over-think even more.

one day, my dear brother asked me to join him to IKEA
because it was on sale, world widely.
hard to miss the opportunity, I joined him.
miraculously, I got a wardrobe as we went home although
1. it is not the perfect wardrobe I want.
2. it takes his effort to arrange the wardrobe
(which makes I still don't have any wardrobe until now
even though the props were already there in my room).
3. I need to think hard to make sure there is enough space in my little room
to arrange the wardrobe and to put it on the perfect spot.

today, another miracle happened as my mom sent me an ads from the paper.
Jetstar is on sale, while I am planning to go to Singapore to visit USS
(because my sister-by-friendship said she will treat me to go there! woot).
I googled for a while and voila, Singapore here I come!

woot! the price is included the 20kg baggage
for the return trip to JKT

Thurs. 23/3 on 2 PM, I should be off to CGK.

Mon. 27/3 on 11 AM, come back to JKT.
I never thought I could spend money this easy.
I am happy, I got the not-the-one-I-dreamed wardrobe
and I got the ticket to go to SG on March.
this is the very first year when I spend my own money
to buy such a big stuff and do a solo trip abroad.

I do believe this year must be good.

#StellaHasNewWardrobe
#StellaGoesToSingapore